Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rexburg in Pictures....Part 1


This is Rexburg. Five square miles, most of which sits on a shield volcano. Of the approximate 20,000 inhabitants, 95% are white. 70% of the population is under the age of 24, thanks in part to the campus of Brigham Young University-Idaho.

I am always surprised at the number of my LDS friends that haven't ever been to Rexburg, so I am taking this opportunity to take some pictures and show this town of ours off a little. In the coming weeks, I will carry my camera around town during my excursions outside, and snap some pictures of things that might be of interest to you, or moreover, things we find interesting after living here for the past year. Furthermore, if there is something you want pictures of, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment